Five very tangible truths related to data that every organization should know in order to create revenue potential, enhance long-term loyalty and transform their business into an enterprise equipped for future success.
With 300 million registered users, LinkedIn has become one of the main sources for fostering business relationships. In its latest effort, LinkedIn has moved beyond professional networking and recruitment to positioning itself as the next powerhouse of publishing. What does this mean for traditional publishers and media companies?
What if the traditional sales paradigm in publishing flipped from using Data to Sell Products, to using Products to Sell Data? Why do massive valuations exist in the marketplace for organizations like Facebook, LinkedIn, Bizo and even Match.com? What can a publisher learn from their success?
Why Choose KM
- Years of experience catering to the needs and goals of publishers.
- No more hidden fees or nickel-and-diming. We offer fair, upfront pricing.
- Integration of operations into one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use platform.
- Make sense of your audience data and create 360⁰ profiles to enhance insight.
- Not just another vendor – Team KM is a strategic partner.