From rate cards to lead forms the process of lead generation has evolved throughout the years. People in the publishing world are looking for new ways of monetizing their business and delivering results to their clients – creating a growing need for a qualified lead and sustainable lead generation program.
The business of renting or selling email lists is a widely accepted practice that is often misunderstood, and thus results in poor performance. The process is often tarnished by those who truly don’t understand this process, whether from buyers or sellers.
Due to the popularity of our June webinar, “How Media Kits Can Ruin Publishing Sales,” we’re continuing the conversation and delving even further into the subject by providing useful working examples of how to prepare your media kit for 2016.
Why Choose KM
- Years of experience catering to the needs and goals of publishers.
- No more hidden fees or nickel-and-diming. We offer fair, upfront pricing.
- Integration of operations into one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use platform.
- Make sense of your audience data and create 360⁰ profiles to enhance insight.
- Not just another vendor – Team KM is a strategic partner.