Knowledge Marketing is proud to introduce kmConnect 2015! An exclusive, invitation only user conference for KM clients. Learn hands on, useful techniques to improve your skills and interact and learn from fellow KM clients and employees who are achieving success each and every day.
With 300 million registered users, LinkedIn has become one of the main sources for fostering business relationships. In its latest effort, LinkedIn has moved beyond professional networking and recruitment to positioning itself as the next powerhouse of publishing. What does this mean for traditional publishers and media companies?
What if the traditional sales paradigm in publishing flipped from using Data to Sell Products, to using Products to Sell Data? Why do massive valuations exist in the marketplace for organizations like Facebook, LinkedIn, Bizo and even Match.com? What can a publisher learn from their success?
Why Choose KM
- Years of experience catering to the needs and goals of publishers.
- No more hidden fees or nickel-and-diming. We offer fair, upfront pricing.
- Integration of operations into one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use platform.
- Make sense of your audience data and create 360⁰ profiles to enhance insight.
- Not just another vendor – Team KM is a strategic partner.