Knowledge Marketing is proud to introduce kmConnect 2015! An exclusive, invitation only user conference for KM clients. Learn hands on, useful techniques to improve your skills and interact and learn from fellow KM clients and employees who are achieving success each and every day.
You’re looking for ways to expand your brand and you come across a list rental company. It’s tempting, easy, inexpensive and downright considerable. Before you sign on the dotted line and write that check, consider the negative side effects of using a rented list.
The shiny new objects in content and messaging of social, mobile and web have caused many media companies to neglect their old reliable workhorse: email marketing. The significant advancements in email capabilities and strategy can improve all aspects of a publisher’s operations.
Why Choose KM
- Years of experience catering to the needs and goals of publishers.
- No more hidden fees or nickel-and-diming. We offer fair, upfront pricing.
- Integration of operations into one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use platform.
- Make sense of your audience data and create 360⁰ profiles to enhance insight.
- Not just another vendor – Team KM is a strategic partner.