Knowledge Marketing is proud to introduce kmConnect 2015! An exclusive, invitation only user conference for KM clients. Learn hands on, useful techniques to improve your skills and interact and learn from fellow KM clients and employees who are achieving success each and every day.
With 300 million registered users, LinkedIn has become one of the main sources for fostering business relationships. In its latest effort, LinkedIn has moved beyond professional networking and recruitment to positioning itself as the next powerhouse of publishing. What does this mean for traditional publishers and media companies?
Face it, with all the changes in the publishing and media industry, people are bound to try just about anything to get ahead. In 2014, this led to some truly revolutionary new ideas along with a few bloopers along the way.
Why Choose KM
- Years of experience catering to the needs and goals of publishers.
- No more hidden fees or nickel-and-diming. We offer fair, upfront pricing.
- Integration of operations into one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use platform.
- Make sense of your audience data and create 360⁰ profiles to enhance insight.
- Not just another vendor – Team KM is a strategic partner.