Knowledge Marketing is proud to introduce kmConnect 2015! An exclusive, invitation only user conference for KM clients. Learn hands on, useful techniques to improve your skills and interact and learn from fellow KM clients and employees who are achieving success each and every day.
All too often I see marketers and publishers taking a farmers approach to data. Instead of combining all of their data assets into one unified platform, they opt to keep them closed off and separate from each other like corn in a silo.
Has there ever been a more overhyped, overbought, underleveraged technology than marketing automation? Promises of greater conversions, more sophisticated campaigns, improved content distribution and maximum user engagement have fueled significant technology investments by many including publishing and media companies.
Why Choose KM
- Years of experience catering to the needs and goals of publishers.
- No more hidden fees or nickel-and-diming. We offer fair, upfront pricing.
- Integration of operations into one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use platform.
- Make sense of your audience data and create 360⁰ profiles to enhance insight.
- Not just another vendor – Team KM is a strategic partner.