Seeking to fill a position for a Digital Specialist.
Department: Digital Services
Employee Status: Full-time
Knowledge Marketing has an immediate opening on the Digital Services Team. We are looking for candidates that have a spirit to serve, enjoy technology, and embrace change.
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Knowledge Marketing product suite.
• Proactively look for innovative solutions.
• Assist with list management.
• Assist with email promotions – setting up and deploying.
• Create and manage online subscription and renewal forms.
• Work on new client implementations with other teams to meet project deadlines.
• Troubleshoot issues reported by clients and work with the IT Team to resolve technical problems when needed.
• Act as an email marketing subject matter expert; give recommendations on design, usability and functionality for email campaigns, and following best practices.
• Provide client training on the product suite to enable clients to maximize their use of the software; provide application support via phone and email to clients with varying skill levels.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
• Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
• Dedicated to building enthusiastic customers.
• An interest in new technology and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
• Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
• Ability to effectively organize and maintain customer data.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of the client.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
• Familiarity with mainstream email clients and message formats.
• Basic knowledge of HTML helpful.
• Displays passion for what you do and a drive to continuously improve.
• Don’t just meet customer expectations, go the extra step to exceed it.
• Relentless commitment to win.
• Displays personal and professional integrity.
• Be positive, enthusiastic and accountable.
Knowledge Marketing is a technology firm in Plymouth, Minnesota that transforms how businesses reach their customers with marketing communications. We’re a four-time INC 5000 winner as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. Knowledge Marketing makes other companies better at what they do as we provide them with our highly desirable services and technology.
What We Do
Knowledge Marketing provides business intelligence on complex marketing information by integrating directly with customer data across their disparate data sources. We build and maintain proprietary data integration, data consolidation, and data consensus technology that produces customer and industry specific data warehouses. Then, we enable our customers to intelligently mine all their data so that they can dynamically create cutting-edge audience segmentations for marketing purposes. This provides our customers with significant competitive advantages over others across their industries. We help businesses succeed.
Why We’re Hiring
Knowledge Marketing is in a rapid growth phase. We need additional talent to maintain our competitive advantages and continue high levels of client satisfaction. The marketplace we serve is in a state of technological evolution and we’re paving the way forward as an industry leader. We’re ahead of our competition and know how to keep it that way. Your skill is wanted as we continue to move forward.
We offer a casual and fun business environment, competitive pay, good benefits, and diverse opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates should email their resume directly to Pat.Nogelmeier@teamkm.com