Seeking to fill a position for a Junior .NET Developer.
Department: IT Department
This position will be responsible for participating in supporting digital marketing software applications mostly with C# and ASP.Net using MS SQL Server. Only applicants with 1+ yrs. educational or work experience in web application development and willingness to work in the Twin Cities should apply.
• Maintain web based and console based business applications in an ASP.Net 4.0 & above environment using C#.
• Assist in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web based applications and native client applications.
• Ability to understand SQL queries for MS SQL 2008 server.
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business environment which will include learning new technologies in the midst of deploying said technology.
• You’ll be required to demonstrate and 1+ years educational or work experience in .Net 4.0 and above, C#, SQL, MS SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008), Stored Procedures, Windows server 2003, PHP, HTML, CSS.
• Position requires you to be located at our Plymouth, MN headquarters.
• Candidate must possess great problem solving skills, the ability to work in an energetic and fast paced environment, the ability to learn a variety of operating systems, development environments, and programming languages – i.e. someone who learns new languages and platforms extremely fast.
• Looks forward to working with A-players.
• Able to work independently but also organize plans to line up with company goals while being able to account for time spent on projects.
• Likeable person who garners respect on and off the job.
• Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, ethical, and low-maintenance.
• Displays passion for what you do and a drive to continuously improve.
• Exceed customer’s expectations, go beyond what is expected.
• Relentless commitment to win.
• Displays personal and professional integrity.
• Positive, enthusiastic and accountable.
Knowledge Marketing is a technology firm in Plymouth, Minnesota that transforms how businesses reach their customers with marketing communications. We’re a four-time INC 5000 winner as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. Knowledge Marketing makes other companies better at what they do as we provide them with our highly desirable services and technology.
What We Do
Knowledge Marketing provides business intelligence on complex marketing information by integrating directly with customer data across their disparate data sources. We build and maintain proprietary data integration, data consolidation, and data consensus technology that produces customer and industry specific data warehouses. Then, we enable our customers to intelligently mine all their data so that they can dynamically create cutting-edge audience segmentations for marketing purposes. This provides our customers with significant competitive advantages over others across their industries. We help businesses succeed.
Why We’re Hiring
Knowledge Marketing is in a rapid growth phase. We need additional talent to maintain our competitive advantages and continue high levels of client satisfaction. The marketplace we serve is in a state of technological evolution and we’re paving the way forward as an industry leader. We’re ahead of our competition and know how to keep it that way. Your skill is wanted as we continue to move forward.
We offer a casual and fun business environment, competitive pay, good benefits, and diverse opportunities for professional development. Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements directly to joe.benson@TeamKM.com