The Strategic Importance of Quality Customer Data
Customer Data is playing a leading role in businesses today. Yet as more companies attempt to compete in a data-driven world, many leaders of these organizations are making critical decisions and taking actions based on unreliable data in which they have little confidence.
In this webinar, learn:
- The strategic importance of quality customer data in today’s digital age
- The top risks associated with poor-quality data
- Tips for you you, as a leader, can lead efforts to improve your data quality today and how to measure it and make it stick
- Best practices for integrating quality customer data into all parts of your business and where to begin
- Companies leveraging quality customer data for a competitive edge
If utilizing customer data is an integral part of your business strategy but you are lacking confidence in the data your company uses, you won’t want to miss this informative webinar.
Most Recent Webinars
Join Joe Benson, President at Knowledge Marketing as he leads an insightful discussion exploring data compare. He’ll walk you through how to explain data compare to your advertisers and how to execute the job itself. Learn how data compare can drive your business forward!
Join Joe Benson, President at Knowledge Marketing as he walks us through CEO’s key roles in driving big data strategies. He will teach you about the best practices for developing a strategic plan for how data, analytics, frontline tools, and workforce can come together to create business value!