According to a Jupiter Research study, nearly one-third of email marketers surveyed said their biggest challenges were blacklists and SPAM filters. It’s true that a growing percentage of permission-based, opt-in email is being blocked or discarded, usually without notice to you or your intended recipient. The problem of legitimate email being stuck in filters is also known as “false positives.”
Our experienced Deliverability Team works with customers on all aspects of ensuring optimal delivery of your email campaigns to the Inbox. KM offers technical tools, best practices and dedicated services to help clients in all stages of their deliverability.
• Whitelisting strategies for building an excellent sender reputation with major ISPs
• Set-up of authentication settings based on your sending requirements
• Dedicated IP, DNS and DKIM set-up
• Whitelisting and feedback loop application with applicable ISPs
• Results monitoring, problem-solving and help staying on top of ISP changes that affect deliverability
• Integrated Spam Scoring by SpamAssassin
• Management of deliverability metrics through proactive daily monitoring
• Deliverability Reporting
• Return Path partnership
Our email deliverability services help make sure your message reaches its destination.
Contact us to learn more about our Deliverability Services.
Copyright © 2013 Knowledge Marketing, LLC., All Rights Reserved.